Monday, September 26, 2011

Open road

I have been dreaming about getting a motorcycle for the last three years. I think it would be a blast to get an old honda, and build it into one of these:

 The first is from an outfit out of Glendale, CA that specializes in turning vintage hondas into cafe racers. If I had the money right now, I would buy from them. Check them out here.

 The second seems to be a private project done out in Colorado. It's on eBay, right now. Check it out.

Then, there are beasts like this. If I ever own a motorcycle, at some point, I will have to take it out somewhere like Bonneville and just open it up (image from here).


(last image via)

2 comments:

Crys said...

That's pretty hot, I'm just sayin'.

merelyLooking said...

Ohmigosh you married the right woman, because *I'm* saying SCARY! DANGEROUS! SKIN RASH!